By David Duncan
If you want to use social selling to increase your lead generation and to boost your reputation, providing relevant content and engaging your prospects in a conversation about their needs will create a valuable relationship. Content marketing is more than sporadic blog posts or a chance tweet. It takes thorough research, groundwork, and consistency.
Content marketing by the numbers
- 90% of organizations market with content.
- 91% of B2B marketers use content marketing.
- 86% of B2C marketers use content marketing.
- 80% of internet users value learning about a company through custom content.
- 62% less is the comparison of content marketing to traditional marketing methods.
- 57% of users read content marketing titles at least once a month.
- 20% of people’s online time is spent on content.
Why is that?
Well-crafted content grabs and holds readers’ attention. This is especially relevant when 60% of consumers actively seek out a product or service after reading content about it. Hence, content increases lead generation which should, in turn, increase your sales. Established and new customers who find your content relevant admit to greater brand loyalty.
Where to start
When starting with content marketing, what are the most important aspects to pay attention to?
There are various types of content that you can start crafting today:
- Whitepapers – showcase your role as an industry leader with well-researched articles that feature your specific expertise.
- Blogs – entertain, educate, and engage with your prospects through shorter, more regular articles.
- Video – use dynamic visuals to tell a captivating story.
- Social media –a free channel to lure prospects in with bite-sized pieces of content.
Are you interested in social selling techniques and strategies to enhance your reputation and help you prospect for new leads? Socialsellingeducation.com offers a range of instructor training, social selling workshops and consulting services that can be customized for your business. Contact us for more information today.
- 4 Rules for Endurance in Social Selling
- Social selling works thanks to real connections between real people
- Sales aren’t the guaranteed result of Social Media Marketing
- Leveraging video testimonials to build brand trust and close sales
- How Automation Has the Potential to Curb Your Social Selling Success
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014