When you invest in our 12-week social selling program, you should expect an immediate return by implementing the new ideas, tools and resources that you learn.
Social Selling Benefits
Hands-on instructor led online training webinars showing you exactly how to navigate LinkedIn to prospect for new clients.
Training materials that are constantly updated by crowd sourcing with our unique WSI network of 1,000+ Internet Consultants Internationally.
Learn cutting edge and ethical social selling techniques from 5 Social Selling certified trainers who have in-depth knowledge in all things Digital and cover Canada, North America, United Kingdom, South Africa and Africa.
Develop a tried and trusted repeatable routine between 15 – 30 minutes per day to expand your network and increase your pipeline
Understand exactly how to use social networks like LinkedIn and Twitter to enhance your personal brand, develop trust and credibility, and generate warm leads.
On completion of this course you will understand:
- How to craft a professional LinkedIn profile that gets you found more easily in LinkedIn search
- How to increase your network with qualified connections
- How to profile your exact prospect and then find them on LinkedIn
- The best way to request a connection so that you are noticed above the rest
- How to share content that promotes you as a Thought leader in your industry
- Gain competitive insights to help you take advantage of data mining in LinkedIn’s massive database
- Grow your list of prospects and followers though strategic targeting with Twitter
- Understand how to create listening dashboards to gain insights on competitors, customers and your industry
Continuous learning for your team
Many people who attend training workshops typically find the learning stops when the workshop ends.
This is not the case with our Social Selling program because you get 12 months continuous access to materials that are constantly being updated.
- June 26,2017 / Social Selling / 0 Comments
By Sharon Herrnstein Let’s forget about LinkedIn for a moment and turn our attention to another...
- June 19,2017 / Social Selling / 0 Comments
By Francois Muscat Whether you’re new to the social selling landscape or you have been trying to...
- May 15,2017 / Social Selling / 0 Comments
By David Duncan Aside from posting hilarious memes and sharing flawless selfies, social media is...